| Sydney, Hailey, Macy, and Peyton |
![]() |
| Beginner slopes where I hung out! |
| Picture looking down into the valley. |
| Aaron's favorite part of the day! No skis and playing in the snow. |
| Hailey playing in the snow while the older kids skied down to the village. |
| A beautiful sunset to finish off a great day on the slopes. |
I forgot to mention a couple things on our trip to Rome... It was interesting that both Randy and I were ready to get back to the comforts of home. Even though we are still learning French and trying to get things figured out, we have made a lot of progress since first arriving and it was so nice to get home where we are familiar with things and have figured out most things.
The Friday before we left for Rome Randy informed me that he did not have his passport since it was at the Embassy for his trip to India. He was told it shouldn't be an issue since Italy and Switzerland are both part of the EU. Well, that wasn't the case and passport control did check everyone when we crossed the border to Switzerland. He had his permit B and copies of his passport, and fortunately he was allowed to enter after a short lecture on having your passport with you at all times since copies and permit B doesn't really cut it. I couldn't believe he didn't have it, I would have been freaking out if I didn't have mine!!

No comments:
Post a Comment