Sunday we were up and on the road early heading to Verbier for a day of skiing. I put Aaron in ski lessons so we could all go out on our own for awhile. The boys headed straight to the top where the slopes are too difficult for me and my girls. It was a great to get on the slopes and it was an absolutely beautiful day. I went down to get Aaron while the others continued skiing and we all met up for lunch. I went back down with Aaron and we hung out while everyone else skied.
Unfortunately Ron finished early and he hung out at a restaurant across the street from where Aaron and I were. I guess that is what happens when you only have 3 cell phones, but we managed for the most part. Randy skied with the girls in the afternoon. Chelle decided to go back and ski with Ron, but unfortunately they never met up and she ended up skiing past our meeting point. She managed to find someone that spoke English and asked how to get back to the tele-cabine. The lady asked which one as there are several, Chelle wasn't sure but the lady was able to direct her to the correct one and our group was back together! We were all exhausted and more than ready to get back to Lausanne.
The next morning we were up and out the door heading to the train station to head to Paris for 2 nights. I will continue with our marathon in the next post.
| Getting ready to head up for our first run. |
| The whole crew, minus Aaron who is in a lesson and not ready for the slopes yet. |
| Anderson/Stanger crew |
| Ron and Chelle taking in the view on our first run. |
| Andrew on top of the world! |
| Anthony, Ron, and Anthony up towards the top of Verbier. |
| Ron's quick picture of a St Bernard before his handler found another location for customers to get photos with him. |
The next morning we were up and out the door heading to the train station to head to Paris for 2 nights. I will continue with our marathon in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment